Single Wall FRP Pipe
Conley single wall pipe fabrication
Conley Composites single wall fillament wound fiberglass reinforced pipe and fittings are engineered to the highest, most exacting standards in the industry. Painstakingly manufactured with a triple layered approach to fight corrosion, there's simply no better or more reliable FRP pipe on the market.
Conley products all begin with Premium epoxy or vinyl ester resins in its exlusive three stage process:
- (Stage 1) We add multiple layers of Nexus synthetic veil reinforcement saturated with aromatic amine cured premium epoxy, vinyl ester or Furan resin for a rich corrosion barrier. Our resin rich liner is 90% resin and 10% veil reinforcement for a combination of superior chemical resistance and impact resistance.
- (Stage 2) Over the resin rich liner is an aromatic amine cured epoxy filament wound reinforced wall of multi - layered continuous glass delivered under controlled tension for optimum hoop and axial strength.
- (Stage 3) In the last stage, epoxy resin rich Nexus layers are added to the exterior to provide maximum corrosion resistance, impact resistance and aids to elminate fiber blooming caused by the damaging effects of ultraviolet (UV) exposure. No other composite pipe/fitting manufacturer offers the benfits of a Conley piping system.
Available in a broad range of sizes from 1"-30", Conley FRP pipe and fittings are the perfect solution for hot pickling acid (HCl) lines in steel mills, as well as other acids, caustics, various waste solutions, brines and a wide range of solvents. Backed by a 25 year guarantee against fiber blooming, you can trust Conley FRP Pipe and Fittings to perform day in and day out as a vital part of your process system.
We offer four unique resin types for the internal and external protection of your piping system. Whatever resin you choose
Epoxy Fiberglass Pipe
Conley Aromatic amine cured epoxy resin systems perform best in caustics, brines, solvents and many acids up to an operating temperature of 275°F (Conductive system available). E-plus, Conley's proprietary premium epoxy has outstanding chemical resistance 98% sulfuric acid and aggressive solvents such as acetone, chloroform and methylene choloride up to an opterating temperature of 275°F. See chemical resistance guide for more information.
Epoxy Pipe Applications
- Waste water treatment
- Steel pickling
- Chemical Processing
- Cooling Water
- Jet Fuel
- Gasoline - Diesel - Fuel Oil
- Odor control
- Industrial waste
- Food & Beverage
- Fly Ash
- Saturated brines
- Brine salts and brackish water
- Bridge, root and floor drains
Vinyl Ester Fiberglass Pipe
Conley 441-400 vinyl ester performs best in acids, alkali, brines with improved performance in solvents up to 245°F. Conley's 470 Novolac resin has excellent resistance to acidic and oxidzing agents such as aquenous chlorine and chlorine dioxide up to 290°F. Conductive systems available in both resins. Visit our chemical guide for more information
Vinyl Ester Pipe Applications
- Acid and alkali resistant
- Brine and brackish water
- Solvents such as methanol, MEK, and monochlorobenze
- Abrasive brines slurries
- Chemical processing
- Cooling water
- Odor control
- Food and Beverages
- Potable Water
Novolac Vinyl Ester Fiberglass Pipe
Novolac Vinyl Ester Pipe Applications
- Acid resistant
- Oxidizing resistant
- Aqueous chlorine
- Chlorine dioxide
- Chemical waste streams
- Good solvent resistance
- Pulp and paper
Furan Fiberglass Pipe
Conley Furan resin is desinged for aggressive chlorinated solvents and performs well in acidic and alkali media as a well. Furan is available with a conductive system that is widely used in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Organic services
- Aggressive chlorinated solvents
- Acidic and alkali media
- VOC ducting
- Groundwater remediation with severe VOC contaminants
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Chemical sewers
== Infro from ======================================================================================================================
For more than a half century, Conley’s Epoxy Piping Systems have exceeded expectations and in many cases out performed the competition due the 3 layer composition & aromatic amine curing system. Our Epoxy Systems perform well in a broad base of chemical environments, and exceptionally well in high temperatures (Up to 95̊°C) of steel pickling lines, as well as other steel mill applications with much lower cost than lined pipe or exotic metals
Unlike many other FRP piping systems, there is no glass in the external corrosion barrier. Reduced lung, eye, and skin irritation from airborne glass particulates commonly associated with preparation for joining.
All Conley Piping System components are oven post-cured for superior chemical resistance and HDT (Maximum temperature performance).